Skill training program for Women
The main aim of this program is to enhance the quality of life of women
through increased knowledge and skills. Samvedna Connecting Souls also
realized that merely imparting literacy would not be sufficient, rather
just focusing on education, they need to skill development training to be
employed. Samvedna Handmade was created, then, to provide employment to
the rural women who work as dress designer, tailoring, stitching etc. This
has led to enhance confidence level among them.
Vocational Training. How we do it.
• To impart skills and training which consequently leads to
• To promote the women employment by increasing their participation in
skill training facilities.
• To proportion skill transfer in their area of interest and
• To provide training and later, turn them as instructors for providing
training to others.
• To establish a chain of skill transfer which helps in breaking the
vicious circle of poverty.
• To make the women feel more confident by realizing their importance &
status in society
• To achieve these objectives, exclusive orientation schemes and
programs are organized time to time.